[Asterisk-Users] High(er) availability

Henry Devito hdevito at qwest.net
Tue Dec 7 14:50:53 MST 2004

[*]

I will be trying to implement this in the next week or two.  I will post the
results, config, etc on this list and the wiki.

Henry Devito
Telephone Connection, Inc
Network Design / Implementation
Phone:  402.330.7510
Fax:    402.330.8586

Toshiba CTX/DK/Stratagy Certified
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Voice (VoIP)
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Routing and Switching
MCSE Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
RHCE Red Hat Certified Engineer