[Asterisk-Users] ISDN on com port /dev/ttyS0 possible ??

Sjaak Nabuurs sjaaknabuurs at citytower.com
Tue Dec 7 13:38:23 MST 2004

Hello

I buyed a new server 2*XEON in a 2inch High 19"case.
Now I have a problem that the riser card is 64bit so an ISDN PCI modem isn't possible.
My question is can I use ISDN on com port /dev/ttyS0.
If yes can I use it like the example in modem.conf as /dev/ttyI0 but use /dev/ttyS0
Does anybody have expirience with this ?

Thanks

Sjaak

--
Dit bericht is gescand op virussen en gevaarlijke content en is veilig bevonden.