[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 600 status setting in Asterisk

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Tue Dec 7 12:45:24 MST 2004

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
>
>> The header I was looking for is:
>>
>> Refer-To: sip:callpark at pbx.kcdemo.com;orbit=401
>>
>> How is that XML?  It looks fairly easy to parse.  It may not be a
>> NOTIFY, but SipGetHeader appears to be in the right direction...
>

> You are right, for the Park softkey that would be useful, if you can
> extract that header.
>
>> Granted the ACD stuff may be XML, but I am SO not there yet...  I
>> haven't even looked at it.
>

> Right, it's the ACD stuff that I've seen that uses XML, along with (I
> believe) the other presence-related bits in the phones.

Kevin,

	For presence I would be delighted to have "On the phone" "Ringing"
"Online" and "Offline" that is all you really need, I suppose.  All of
the others look like SIMPLE support.  I think there is a draft RFC out
there for it, but it looks a lot like Jabber if I am not getting too
confused...

	Dare I mention SER and their Jabber integration stuff?  What about that?
--
Kristian Kielhofner