[Asterisk-Users] Analog FXO Woes Continue

Doug Reid - Stormcorp doug at stormcorp.co.za
Tue Dec 7 09:00:58 MST 2004

Hi

I feel your pain! We have had the same problem with our telco lines
but found that converting to ISDN helped. If the delay on the send
and receive two pair is to big the echo canceller is not strong enough.
Try using a Voictronix card as they seem to solve the problem to a
degree but I would suggest ISDN.

Doug