[Asterisk-Users] High(er) availability

E. Versaevel erik at infopact.nl
Tue Dec 7 08:53:47 MST 2004

Loosing calls wouldn't be to much of a problem I think, and it would be
impossible to make a gracefull takeover if asterisk is in the mediastream.
keepalived implements vrrp2 so that might be good enough.
The problem lies in the registration data, but that could be "solved" by
using fixed ip addresses for the phones.
I need to setup a test environment, which I might just do :)

Erik