[Asterisk-Users] Calls dropping, when server sysncs time?

Jared Armstrong jarmstrong at omnispear.com
Tue Dec 7 08:40:03 MST 2004

Ok,

I have had problems with calls dropping repeatedly today, does anyone
have any suggestions on what to make sure is not running? I have
x-windows disabled and Apache disabled. I noticed that mpg123 always
seems to have 2 processes running, is there any way to drop this down to
just 1? Also, can I stop the hald from running without any issues?

I have looked at all my log files and I can not find any reason for why
asterisk is dropping the calls.

Thanks,

Jared Armstrong