[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk and Cisco IP Phones

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo tih at eunetnorge.no
Tue Dec 7 04:06:47 MST 2004

Julien Goodwin <asterisk-lists at studio442.com.au> writes:

> Otherwise you can let us know what's missing for you and we'll see
> what we can do.

Since you ask...  :-)  I'm using chan_sccp with an old 12SP+, and it's
working fine except that no ring or busy signal is heard when dialing
out from the phone.  On console:

-- Called 22092958 at voop-gw
-- SIP/voop-gw-01e1 is making progress passing it to Skinny/204 at cisco-2
-- Asked to indicate 'UNKNOWN' condition on channel Skinny/204 at cisco-2

Not surprisingly, nothing is heard until the call is answered.

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway Hosting
www.eunet.no  T +47-22092958 M +47-93013940 F +47-22092901 FWD 484145