[Asterisk-Users] OT: Two way trunks in Korea?

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Tue Dec 7 00:31:03 MST 2004

I've tried working through my contacts in Korea, and checking google and
the KT website, but so far I have found a lack of information about the
state of the Korean PSTN for business class two-way trunks.

It appears that I cannot get and ISDN PRI or E1, and two-way trunks are
not available.  I've been lead to believe that I need two 30 channel R2
trunks to handle inbound and outbound service for a small office of 15
users. I suspect I may no be asking the right questions, or at least not
asking about service names that the KT reps are familiar with.

Has anyone on the list done an integration in Korea, other than analog,
and would be willing to provide some pointers on what to order or ask
KT?

Thanks,
Dan