[Asterisk-Users] Is anyone using Cisco 7905G phones?

Randy MacKay randy at creativesurface.com
Mon Dec 6 23:45:16 MST 2004

I have a few Cisco 7905G phones and I having a little trouble configuring
them.  They are working with Asterisk.  I'm able to get the sip image
loaded, but I can't get the phones to blind transfer.

Does the Cisco 7905G Phone use XML Services?

If you are using the 7905G phone, would you post any of your configuration
files so I can try and figure out where I'm going wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Randy
---