[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP500

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Mon Dec 6 13:09:34 MST 2004

--On Monday, December 06, 2004 7:11 AM -0600 Rich Adamson
<radamson at routers.com> wrote:

> The only way to get firmware from Polycom (their policy, not mine) is to
> become a certified reseller.
>
> Check the asterisk archives as someone has posted a site several times
> with current firmware. Its probably in the wiki as well.

There is a reseller (1av8r2fly) who advertises on eBay as "OurPhoneBooth"
He seems very Asterisk friendly. I plan to buy a Polycom phone from him if
he is an authorized reseller and will support the phone.

Has anyone had dealings with this vendor? (Maybe he's even on the list.
Please chime in.)

</edg>