[Asterisk-Users] TDM OnHook/OffHook

Jonathan Bartlett jonathan at newmediaworx.com
Mon Dec 6 11:35:09 MST 2004

My TDM400P w/ 4 FXO cards seems to have trouble with onhook/offhook
switching.  It dials perfectly, but does not seem to be changing the
onhook/offhook state appropriately.  It changes sometimes, but it's not
really reliable.  For example:

When I booted the machine, it started as onhook.  It remained "onhook"
through the entire first call (which was silent on both ends -- probably
because the TDM thought it was onhook).  Then, when the other end hung
up, the status switched to "offhook".  It remained offhook through the
next dial, and again the call was silent.  Then, when the other side
hung up, it did a very rapid "offhook/onhook/offhook" succession.

Any ideas?

I'm at my wits end.

Jon
----
Learn to program using Linux assembly language
http://www.cafeshops.com/bartlettpublish.8640017