[Asterisk-Users] PRI configuration problem

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Mon Dec 6 09:33:20 MST 2004

Issue a 'zap show channels' in the console. Each of your b-channels should
be listed, regardless of span. Issuing 'pri show span n' should show the
d-channel(s) associated with span n. I suspect your issue is because of the
order of the declarations in zaptel.conf. Instead try the form:

span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24

span=2,2,0,esf,b8zs