[Asterisk-Users] Bluetooth with *

Lee leeb00 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 11:11:48 MST 2004

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 16:05:11 +0000, Julien Levi
<julien at alltalk.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Martin List-Petersen wrote:
>
> Isn't there also a module to allow location tracking via bluetooth, that
> is, the room you are in is triangulated via bluetooth and your calls are
> routed to the nearest phone? I'm sure I remember reading something about
> it at one point...

This guy uses Bluetooth for asterisk to detect the presence of his
cell phone. Asterisks rings his cell and office phone simultaneously,
and so as not to create extra disruption from the cell phone's
continued ringing for a few seconds after he answers the office phone,
if the cell phone is present (bluetooth detected..), asterisk doesn't
ring it, if not present, it rings.

http://slacker.com/~nugget/asterisk6.php

--
Lee