[Asterisk-Users] full duplex sound card

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Dec 6 08:54:48 MST 2004

On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 15:29 +0500, varun_saa at vsnl.net wrote:
> Hello,
>      I have an onboard sound AC97.
> Howto to find if my sound is full duplex ?
>
> And if my sound is not full duplex then
> please recommned me a good full duplex sound card
> that is supported on linux.

AC97 is not your sound card. It is basically a spec level your card
supports. Your card is probably a Via, Nvidia, or some other chipset.

It should be full duplex, but why don't you use the command 'lspci' to
see what chipset it really is. Once you know that, go jump on google and
spend a little time learning about the chipset.