[Asterisk-Users] SoftPhone on * with X-Lite or iaxComm (1 X100P card)

Gerald J. Puhl garyp at jppattern.com
Mon Dec 6 07:06:15 MST 2004

To all:

I am having an echo problem with X-Lite and iaxComm.  I am using the
monitor speakers and  a desktop microphone. My problem is that the sound
from the speakers is repeated by the microphone causing an echo that is
annoying.  Is this correctable?  I have searched throught this archives
and played with various settings but have not been able to fix this.  I
have purchased a couple if different microphones that I thought may cure
this problem,  but nothing changed. Is this just simply a bad chioce and
I need to use a headset rather than an open speaker microphone setup?

Thanx,

Gary P.

PS: I am an * newbie, please go easy on me.
Prototypes
	Patterns
	Models
	Dies