[Asterisk-Users] asterisk + chan_sip2 + sipproxd + sipgate

Sebastian Böhm seb at exse.net
Mon Dec 6 04:28:41 MST 2004

Am 05.12.2004 um 16:01 schrieb angel_azrael at gmx.de:

> Hi,
>
> i have an asterisk server behind a masquerading firewall and trying to
> register to sipgate.de.
>
> I use for outbound connections chan_sip2 and on the firewall sipproxd
> as
> outound proxy, but it doesnt work.
>
> Could anybody help me?
>
> register => [sipgate authid]:[sipgate password]:[sipgate
> authid]@sipgate.de/s ;

I dont looked at the rest of the configuration (as I dont know
sipproxyd), but this line is wrong.
Is has to be :

register => [sipgate authid]:[sipgate
password]@sipgate.de/[sipgateauthid]

Earlier I thought that the characters behind the '/' are only for
defining which extension should ring, but it also get sent to sipgate
with the registration and sipgate will complain if this is an 's', it
has to be your sipgateid.

In you posting you didn't describe what exactly doesn't work, and what
exactly you're trying to to, maybe I can help you more if you do.

/sebastian