[Asterisk-Users] Is the list down, or is it just me

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Mon Dec 6 00:16:40 MST 2004

I've been checking and doublechecking my settings, but I have not mail from
the list all weekend. I've just checked the archives, and see that there are
some messages that I just never received.

Did this message make it ? Am I a list-orphan ? If a kind person reads this,
please could you send a response directly to the return address - asterisk
at dotr dot com (check the archives, I have posted before. I am not an email
harvester!)

Many thanks.

Julian