[Asterisk-Users] Re: SJPhone SIP Tab

Mick Hastings mick_hastings at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 23:33:32 MST 2004

Hi Norman,

I played with this for ages also. I think there is a small step missing from
the wiki that needs explainantion.

Prior steps in the SJPhone setup:

1/ click on the Options button
2/ go to profiles tab.
3/ click on 'New'
4/ create a new profile called 'asterisk' with profile type 'Calls through
SIP proxy'
5/ use this profile for your asterisk connection

follow the wiki from there. :)

hope this helps, I edited the Wiki to show these steps in case somebody else
out there has the same problem. I hope this is OK with everybody?

Cheers,
Mick
news:41B2109F.6060202 at rd.arkonnetworks.com...