[Asterisk-Users] Door buzzer.

Fernando Macías fmacias at validata.com.mx
Sun Dec 5 21:37:02 MST 2004

I have in my house a device called "DoorBell Fon", which connects to an
FXO port. When a visitor presses the button on the intercom, Asterisk
will see an incoming call. You can configure your dialplan to react as
you wish. You can also purchase a lock controller which will solve the
problem of opening the door.

You can buy it from www.smarthome.com, or directly from the
manufacturer.

Aren't there USB FXO adapters that you could use?

Fernando