[Asterisk-Users] Two zaptel T1 cards: no clock from one

Kevin Blackham blackham at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 10:27:44 MST 2004

Oh, you got to be kidding me. :)  I've removed zaptel, wct1xxp,
wct4xxp completely, and reloaded in the same order as they are loaded,
alternate different ways, etc.  No help.  After trying only wct1xxp
with 12 channels and seeing alarms clear, something stray was left
saying span 5 was 'UNCONFIGURED' (with only 1 span in zaptel.conf).
So, I rebooted ro see if I could reset some phantom state, and viola!
The damn thing is just fine now.

Thanks for your help, all.  I'll see if I can recreate this again and
file a bug report, if so.