[Asterisk-Users] X100P does not detect ringing

Michael Vogel icarus at dabo.de
Sun Dec 5 07:35:13 MST 2004

Michael Vogel schrieb:

> The X100P is working - partly. I can make outgoing calls. But the card
> has got a problem detecting incoming calls. Even in verbose mode I don't
> see any hint that the card detects a call.

Now it works. I changed the following items in the file wcfxo.c:

#define PEGTIME 1000 * 8
#define PEGCOUNT 0

static int opermode = 1;

With these values it seems to work. (For the archieve: These values are
working for me in germany)

Bye!

Michael

P.S.: The list seem to have problems at this time. I hope the mails I
posted aren't lost. I haven't received mails since 1:06 GMT+1.