[Asterisk-Users] System hardware requirements for *

Brent Clements bclem at im-online.net
Sat Dec 4 22:21:41 MST 2004

What would be a the minimum hardware requirements for a small asterisk pbx that would only have 2 pots lines coming in(2 fxo ports) but with 4 extensions(4 fxs ports)
And enough space to hold up to a month of vmail for those 4 extensions/users?

Heck what are the typical hardware requirements of * anyways? I can't seem to find this on the website.

I know it all depends on the situation,but what's typical?

Thanks,
Brent