[Asterisk-Users] Typical Setup for a small/medium office

Brent Clements bclem at im-online.net
Sat Dec 4 20:49:20 MST 2004

We are planning our office communications system using the asterisk PBX and will be using an VOIP origination and termination service such as voicepulse to do so.

I know the possibilities are endless, but I'm just looking for a typical asterisk setup for a small/medium business which will use a VOIP origination and termination service.

For instance, let's say we have one receptionist, and 10 small offices with stations, what features would typical small/medium business need in their communications system?

Thanks,
Brent