[Asterisk-Users] Receptionist Phone

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Sat Dec 4 17:19:10 MST 2004

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 08:03:03PM -0400, Cian O'Sullivan spake thusly:
> She is an older lady and does not want to use a web interface.  Any
> suggestions?

Give her a Snom or Polycom phone which does have this capability and set
it up like this:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2004-August/005917.html

After all of the debating on this list over receptionist phone it turns
out that * can do it afterall, you just need a decent phone. I just
implemented it myself remotely although I'll have to actually go into the
office on Monday to see if the buttons are really working.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.