[Asterisk-Users] Snom 220 busy lamps [was: Receptionist phone...]

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Sat Dec 4 16:07:12 MST 2004

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 11:51:24AM +0100, Peter Svensson spake thusly:
> I guess it may just be a typo during retyping, but you have 'l' (lower
> case L) in the hint line and a '1' (one) in the macro line.

SON OF A B17CH!@#@#%$@^%$#%#$@#^&*$#%@@

<ahem>

You are correct, somehow when I put in the hint lines the 1 became an l so
every single one of my hint extensions is incorrect. I am pretty sure I
cut and pasted this from the wiki or someones email so I am looking for a
possible error there. I have no idea how that happened as the 1 and l keys
are nowhere near each other on the keyboard although they look very nearly
identical in Linux terminal font so I never would have caught it. One
thing that still concerns me is that when I reload the dialplan it still
says the priority is -1 :

    -- Added extension '100' priority -1 to default

when it seems like it should say priority hint. I logged in remotely to
fix the dialplan but won't know for sure if the busy lamps are working
properly until Monday when I can physically get into the office.

Thanks for the extra pair of eyes!

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.