[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice outbound 404 error

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at speak2world.com
Sat Dec 4 17:16:43 MST 2004

1. Have you contacted Broadvoice Technical Support before sending mail in
this list?
2. Broadvoice uses this list for some reason to market their products
creating situations like this. Is there no one to control on this list.

If you don't get proper technical support, you have to decide what to do?

-Kannaiyan