[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & Gossiptel - 1 way audio???

Sat Dec 4 14:54:47 MST 2004

Hi,

I have Asterisk setup and registered with Gossiptel but i'm only getting
1 way audio.

If I call 160 (echo test) or 123 (talking clock), it makes the call but
I just get silence. If I call my Gossiptel number from a pstn line, I
get gossiptel -> pstn audio but not pstn -> gossiptel audio.

I've got ports 5060 and the rtp ports forwarded in on the firewall and I
have 3 other sip providers setup and working on the same Asterisk box -
it's only Gossiptel i'm having problems with.

Any ideas?

Anyone had a similar problem?

Anyone got it working?

Here is my config snippet from sip.conf:

register => USERID:PASSWORD at sip.gossiptel.com/USERID

[gossiptel]
type=friend
username=USERID