[Asterisk-Users] Why, why, why???

Ferguson, Michael ferguson at BRVMLAW.COM
Sat Dec 4 12:51:23 MST 2004

Noah,
Thanks for the reply. I will try your instructions on Monday. I
appreciate it very much

Ferg

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Noah
Miller
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 6:16 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Why, why, why???

Hi Michael -

> Thanks very much. See below. I do not have a zaptel.conf

I made the assumption you were using Digium hardware, sorry.  What
device are you using for your incoming lines?

For the fast busy:

> [incoming]
> exten => 321XXXXXXX,1,Goto(incoming,s,1)
> exten => s,1,Answer
> exten => s,2,DigitTimeout(10)
> exten => s,3,ResponseTimeout(20)
> exten => s,4,Background(swelcome)
> exten => t,1,Hangup
> include =>extensions

Are you dialing in on one of the 321XXXXXXX lines, or another number?

For the one way audio on the grandstream:

> [5001]
> type=friend 			; either "friend" (peer+user), "peer" or
"user"
> host=dynamic
> username=5001
> context=toll-access
> canreinvite=no
> quality=300
> callerid=<5001>
> disallow=all
> allow=ulaw
> allow=alaw
> mailbox=5001 at extensions
> nat=no
> dtmfmode=rfc2833

It looks like it should work, but I don't use grandstream phones.  Has
anybody else had this problem?  Have you tried the latest version of
the Grandstream firmware - I know older versions had a number of
problems.

Thanks,
Noah

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: