[Asterisk-Users] IAX Native Transfer

Thomas Hutton pres at nicheware.com
Sat Dec 4 11:11:47 MST 2004

Hello,

I'm having an issue with native transfer not happening.  I have a *
machine speaking ILBC in the middle of two * machines - everybody on
ILBC, but for some reason they will not transfer.  All machines have
public IP addresses and can communicate directly with one another.  One
thing I notice is that one of the endponts registers itself on port 1025
as opposed to 4569 for some strange reason.  I don't see any errors
about binding to port 4569, so I'm wondering what's the deal.  Any
ideas?  Thanks very much in advance!

Thomas Hutton