[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P FXO channel remains Offhook after outoing or incoming call / line is parallel with other telephone equipment

Andrei (MPI) asterisk at markovprocesses.com
Sat Dec 4 10:57:26 MST 2004

Rich Adamson wrote:

>Inline...
><snip>

Rich,

Thank you for your  answer. Now I've figured that one of the FXO modules
on the card may be defective. Whenever I plug in telco line in it - that
line will be like shortened (if you pick up parallel telephone, the dial
tone will be heard weaker than usually). So the FXO module is always in
Offhook state, unable to dial out, unable to detect rings. Reboot and
Power off/Power on did not help. Any suggestions? Might be just my
luck.. just my luck.

Sincerely,
Andrei