[Asterisk-Users] XML to monitor queues on Cisco display ?

Henry Devito hdevito at qwest.net
Sat Dec 4 08:50:36 MST 2004

I attempted this but I got stuck on one issue.  Cisco phones pull data so I
couldn't get them to autoupdate. In other words push data to them.  I am
working on an app to run on a windows desktop that will show the queues, the
amount of calls in each queue, the longest wait time and the average wait
time. I am also planning on creating the app with alarm thresholds.  When
the app is minimized it will go to the task bar and if the queue gets too
full it will popup the window on the desktop and/or make the icon in the
taskbar turn red.

Henry