[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk crashes my router!?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 04:26:24 MST 2004

Hi Martin,
my router is a vanilla 2600, not the V model, as far as I know it has no special
SIP features, other than SIP seeming to crash it when a SIP call is made from
the internet to the * box here! :(

I mentioned the problem on the draytek forum but I;ve not contacted Draytek
themselves per se.

One big difference is you are using PPPoE and I'm using PPPoA, unfortunately!

I've tried several different firmware, all UK specific, still the same.

thanks.

Mike