[Asterisk-Users] chan_misdn and Dynalink IS64PH ISDN

bagattin jerome jerome_40130 at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 4 03:52:59 MST 2004

Hi
For use my isdn card in NT mode I have compiled
chan_misdn.
When I launch asterisk it stop with th e message :

[chan_misdn.so] => (Channel driver for mISDN Support
(Bri/Pri))
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/misdn.conf': Found
UnLocking config_mutex
  == Registered channel type 'mISDN' (This driver
enables the asterisk to use hardware which is
supported by the new )
Locking Config Mutex
UnLocking Config Mutex
Init. Stack on port 1
TE Stack
No Upper ID
init_stack: File exists

note : It work with chan_capi (but nnot nt mode )

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Jerome

Avec Yahoo! faites un don et soutenez le Téléthon en cliquant sur http://www.telethon.fr/030-Don/10-10_Don.asp