[Asterisk-Users] HDLC

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Fri Dec 3 20:22:15 MST 2004

Assaf Benharoosh wrote:
> Hello,
> Does anyone have experience in HDLC setup with T100P ? I've looked
> around, including wiki pages, and still having problem in the ztcfg
> stage (or even in the make stage).
>
> Do I need to do something in the kernel for the HDLC first?
>
> I'm using 2.4.20 kernel.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Assaf Benharoosh

For the archives.  Please add to this if you have better information.

I was able to get hdlc to work with kernel-2.4.19, but hdlc was broken
in 2.4.20 and above.  There was a rumor that hdlc was fixed in 2.4.26+,
but I never had a chance to try it.

On a Fedora Core 2 (kernel-2.6.5) box, I loaded an existing
configuration.  The message from zaptel was that nethdlc devices were
not supported in 2.6 :-/

Mike

--
Michael Welter