[Asterisk-Users] Two zaptel T1 cards: no clock from one

Fernando Macías fmacias at validata.com.mx
Fri Dec 3 19:37:07 MST 2004

I have a similar issue. I am trying to get two TE410Ps to operate
together correctly on the same box. The first card has operated well
for months. The other is always reported as "internally clocked" no
matter what I do. I used to run on RedHat 8.0 (old, I know) and it was
not until I moved to FC2 (kernel 2.6) the system became stable. Also,
you have to make sure the Digium boards do not share interrupts with
anything else. Confirm with cat /proc/interrupts. I have no experience
with multi CPU systems, but from your output it seems that the IRQs are
indeed different.

The problem persists in my system. The second card reports no clock.
However, the devices attached to it work consistently and I don't get
regular IRQ misses anymore. I say regular because with RH8 IRQ misses
for the new card would show up all the time. Now they only occur under
heavy network activity, such as copying a very large file from another
server.

Fernando