[Asterisk-Users] Dial Plan Help

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Fri Dec 3 14:14:44 MST 2004

Hate to contradict you Steven, but we have the following and it works fine:

<cut>
 exten => s,3,DigitTimeout(2)
 exten => 2,1,Goto(cytel-billing-open,s,1)
 exten => 3,1,Goto(cytel-sales,s,1)
 exten => _3XXX,1,Goto(cytel-internal,${EXTEN},1)

If you hit 3, you goto sales. If you hit 3044, you get my extension.

Watch that digittimeout..it helps.

-Matthew