[Asterisk-Users] Ouch, part reset, quickly

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Fri Dec 3 11:07:23 MST 2004

>I have exactly this problem. When it happens, I lose access to some FXS
>ports and get Geiger counter style clicking on the FXOs. I just opened a
>ticket with Digium on the subject, but given what I just read, perhaps I
>should not have high hopes.

Kinda same with me; although on some of my FXS with crappy Vista 100's I get
crackly audio but a brand new Panasonic 2.4g cordless it's solid, no
problems. Doesn't matter if I swap ports, the Panasonic is fine, the vista's
sound like crap. After a reboot, everything's cool.

Dealing with the problem by cron'ing a reboot every night.