[Asterisk-Users] Digium+asterisk+festival+outgoingcall: How detect a busy line..?

Daniel Cubero daniel.cubero at teamsourcing.com.ec
Fri Dec 3 09:10:08 MST 2004

Hi all..!!

I'm developing a system to use festival,asterisk, digium card. This system makes a auto-dialing (using digium TE410P card), when the customer answer the call: asterisk play an audio (pre-built from festival), that is a easy part. our problem is how we can detect a busy line or error in the line but outside of asterisk (by means of a process to detect status of call-line) then we can make a control and retrying a former error outgoing call. I reviewed Vicidial but it has the same problem (non detect a busy line before transferring the call toward an agent)

We are using .CALL file in /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing directory for auto-dialing.

Please, can anybody help me..??

Regards

Daniel