[Asterisk-Users] Interrupt latency problems

Richard Scobie r.scobie at clear.net.nz
Fri Dec 3 02:25:37 MST 2004

Rich Adamson wrote:

> Is their an open Bug # that we can track against for those of us that
> watch the -cvs list and have a vested interest?

I tried, see Bug 2901. Seems probable driver issues don't count as bugs.

Reported it to support, who were aware of the issue, requested login to
my machine and the last I heard from them as of last week was:

"We currently have all the data to begin fixing the problem at the
software level we should have a patch for the zaptel driver soon. Thank
you for all your help."

Regards,

Richard