[Asterisk-Users] Problems with analog line

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Thu Dec 2 20:09:47 MST 2004

1. I cannot get the caller-ID from my PSTN line.
(If I use the phone directly, I can see it)

2. If I call into * from PSTN and caller hangs up the phone before
somebody picks up, the extensions keep ringing. If I call again, the
line is busy!!! A reaload of * does not help!! I have to stop and new
start *

Can anybody guide me to solve these two problems, please?

bye

Ronald

Zapata.conf:
=========

usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

immediate=no
busydetect=yes
callprogress=yes
progzone=tw

context=phone1-outbound
signalling=fxo_ls
immediate=no
busydetect=no
echocancel=yes ; You can set this to 32, 64, 128, tweak to your needs.
echocancelwhenbridge=yes
echotrainig=400 ; Asterisk trains to the beginning of the call, number
is in milliseconds
callerid="603 Cordless" <603>
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
channel => 1              ; dial ZAP/1 to ring this phone

context=phone2-outbound
callerid="604 Private" <604>
channel => 2              ; dial ZAP/2 to ring this phone

context=incoming_88097680
signalling=fxs_ls
group=2
callerid=asreceived
channel => 3

context=incoming_88097074
channel => 4

extensions.conf

exten => s,1,NoOp
exten => s,2,NoOp
exten => s,3,Answer
exten => s,4,Dial(${PHONE_601}&${PHONE_603},30,tr)  ; ring phone_601 &
603 for 30 seconds
exten => s,5,VoiceMail(u${DefaultVM})  ; if no one answers send to
exten => s,105,VoiceMail(b${DefaultVM})  ; if busy send to voicemail