[Asterisk-Users] Codec Conversion

Sean Cook scook at kinex.net
Thu Dec 2 19:12:18 MST 2004

I think that all you have to do is where you define the codecs for the
extention/protocol and asterisk will take care of the rest...

[sip2101]                                               [sip2102]
allow=g711                                            allow=g729

Asterisk will make the conversion on its own...  I could be wrong ....
but I think that is the way it works....

Sean