[Asterisk-Users] RE: No Files Seen via vmail.cgi

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Thu Dec 2 16:52:23 MST 2004

Sean Cook wrote:
> Ok you have a problem... query string should not be blank... There is a
> problem either with your apache config or with your browser.  Your
> REQUEST_METHOD is POST but you aren't passing any of the CGI env...
>
> Sean

Pardon me, I haven't been following this thread, but your statement
about the QUERY_STRING being blank with a REQUEST_METHOD of POST is
wrong, IIRC.  The environment has *no* idea what is submitted to a cgi
when using the POST method, QUERY_STRING is populated by Apache only for
data after the '?' in a url, which [typically] doesn't exist in a POST.

Again, sorry if my input doesn't help the original situation, I just
wanted to correct your statement.

Chris

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com