[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk crashes my router!?

Sean Cook scook at kinex.net
Thu Dec 2 13:38:00 MST 2004

Not sure if there are many differences between UK and US in terms of DSL
signaling, so I will leave that up to someone more informed.  However we
have been using zyxel ADSL modems.  They do a fantastic job, however
they are (most of them) dumb bridges.

Generally speaking DSL modem manufacturer are not very good at producing
quality routers ;)  If it were me I would save yourself the headache,
get a DSL modem and a decent router...

ATM DSLAM ----> DSL MODEM ---> ROUTER ----> NETWORK

Sean