[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP500

Andrei (MPI) asterisk at markovprocesses.com
Thu Dec 2 11:15:29 MST 2004

I would sniff UDP packets with tcpdump and see what is going on:
separately in 10.24.102 and 10.24.100 segment.

Do you have any general NAT settings in sip.conf, like externip and
local network etc? How about RTP port range?

It would be easier to understand your setup if you post your sip.conf,
as well as phone's <MAC>.cfg file (which may be too big for this
newsgroup - email is fine).

Also, asterisk sip registration and error messages would give us some
more info.

Andrei