[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk crashes my router!?

Robbie Hughes spam at dynsysgroup.com
Thu Dec 2 10:12:45 MST 2004

I have exactly the same problem. It occurs with asterisk server based
locally or external to the local net. My way around it is to use an
external modem and then use a Draytek 2900 for the dual subnet routing.
I'm hoping that will solve it as I'm getting dropped calls left right
and centre... ------------------------------ Message: 7 Date: Thu, 2 Dec
2004 11:47:02 -0500 From: "David Filion" <dfilion at dotality.com> Subject:
RE: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk crashes my router!? To: "'Mike Dent'"
<mcdent at gmail.com>, "'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial
Discussion'" <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> Message-ID:
<1102005892.5829 at dotality.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"