[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk crashes my router!?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 08:54:27 MST 2004

Hi,
Does anybody else have problems like this.
I'm in the UK with a 1mb ADSL service from Eclipse. I have a Draytek
Vigour 2600 ADSL router.
My * box is configured with a public IP address which is presented on
one of the switch ports on the rear of the router.
When there is some SIP activity, incoming mainly, towards my * box,
the router will lockup after a short period?!

I've tried upgrading firmware in the router but it still locks up?

Thanks

Mike