[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP500

Ty Purcell tpurcell at statenb.com
Thu Dec 2 08:33:10 MST 2004

Tim,

I've experienced routing problems before where I could dial a phone on a different subnet and I could hear them,
but they couldn't hear me.  Is it possible that the phone "learns" the route, then loses it later?  I ended up setting
the default gateway on all of my phones to a router that knows about all of my subnets, instead of my internet gateway.

Ty