[Asterisk-Users] IAX to freshtel

David Uzzell asterisk-list at uzzell.com.au
Thu Dec 2 03:16:11 MST 2004

Well here is something simple, well I think it is for the smarty's out
there :)

I got a connection to freshtel and want to get the iax working.

I have config'ed up iax.conf with the register line and get in return in
the cli>
-- Registered to '202.168.7.130', who sees us as 203.29.98.221:4569

So that appears to be connected.

When I call the DID number I get the Voicemail on Freshtel's service
which means that freshtel does not see my * server as being online and
active.

How would I go about Debuging this type of challange? I am sure it is
something at my end but I am not sure were I would start to go through
debuging an IAX challange.

Thanks

David