[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail - Danish, German an French audio files download?

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Thu Dec 2 02:11:26 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 07:29 +0100, Thorben G. Jensen wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Is it possible to download Danish, German and French audio files for
> Asterisk somewhere, or does everybody just record them?

Well French exists on

http://www.sineapps.com/downloads.php

Only caveat is that some of my French users feel she is a bit harsh, and
doesn't use the dièse for the # key, I wonder if she's not a Québécoise.
My apologies to the lady concerned. She still sounds better than me.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>