[Asterisk-Users] Did anybody experience problems with BroadvoiceIncoming calls

Luki asterisk at lugosoft.com
Wed Dec 1 23:03:36 MST 2004

> I am having problems with Broadvoice incomming calls.
> Did anybody who use broadvoice as a provider
> experienced and problems today?

Bart,

here's me saying two days ago no problems... but... Broadvoice has been
flakey today, indeed. Seems like their LAX server has been going up and
down.

I see plenty of these:

Dec  1 10:41:22 NOTICE[-1236059216]: chan_sip.c:8084 sip_poke_noanswer: Peer
'0000000000' is now UNREACHABLE!
Dec  1 10:42:14 NOTICE[-1236059216]: chan_sip.c:6746 handle_response: Peer
'0000000000' is now REACHABLE!

This has been going on all day -- but this is on the LAX server. I switched
it back to DCA (proxy.dca.broadvoice.com) and it's been good since. Maybe
just a coincidence.

So yes, I think it's a problem at their end...

<off topic>
But then again, I had a really strange day today -- a lot of stuff didn't
work right... like elevators that would go up and down all day would refuse
to stop at the desired floors :-)... clocks running mysteriously 30 minutes
fast... sorry, had to say it.
</off topic>

--Luki